Company Details

BudgetSaversOnline.com

• BudgetSaversOnline.com logo
  • BudgetSaversOnline.com Summary

I called Membership Services dba BudgetSaversOnline.com at 952-258-2000 on 7/8/2013. After being transferred several times, I began speaking with a customer service supervisor by the name of Paul. I alerted Paul to their public profile and unresolved consumer complaints that have been posted to Scambook. After placing me on hold, Paul was only able to provide me with a physical address for their corporate office. I requested more direct contact information but he was unable to provide me with any. I also sent emails to the provided addresses in order to determine the interest of BudgetSaversOnline.com in resolving their Scambook complaints. I await their response.

Information about BudgetSaversOnline.com was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 03, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 236 consumer complaints. On average users reported $82.84 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 17 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Jul 08, 2013.

• Company Information

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    236
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $19,549.09

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Complaint Submission Activity

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Search Activity

For 30 days

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Recent Complaints

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now