Company Details

The Nouveau Tech Secret Society

• The Nouveau Tech Secret Society logo
  • The Nouveau Tech Secret Society Summary

On 1/25/13 at 11:51am PST I called The Nouveau Tech Secret Society at (570)708-8780 and the number said to contact via the internet site. I contacted and this is a private registrant. I was advised to email zp8kd5996gf@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com with any questions I may have, so I sent an email with info about the complaint filed against the business, the damages cited and how to contact me to either get resolution or to dispute it. I will follow up and update as I get more info.

Information about The Nouveau Tech Secret Society was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 15, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 1 consumer complaint. On average users reported $550.00 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 1 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Jan 25, 2013.

• Company Information

• Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $550.00

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Complaint Submission Activity

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Search Activity

For 30 days

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now