Company Details

RudeFinder.com

• RudeFinder.com logo
  • RudeFinder.com Summary

On 9/23/2013 at 3:04 PM PST I sent another follow-up email to RudeFinder.com; informing them of their 244 posted consumer complaints and public business profile on Scambook. I provided all of my direct contact information and urged them once again to get back to me at their earliest convenience. I also dialed (888) 408-5785 and reached a representative named Michael. I fully informed Michael of the 244 posted consumer complaints and public business profile regarding RudeFinder.com on Scambook. Michael took down all of my direct contact information and transferred me to a supervisor named Terry. Terry informed me that it is after hours for the proper personnel who would deal with this issue; to be in, and to call back between 9AM-5PM GMT. I will attempt to reach the company during their normal business hours. I will keep everyone updated as the situation progresses.

Information about RudeFinder.com was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 07, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 0 consumer complaints. On average users reported $0 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 14 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Sep 23, 2013.

• Company Information

• Website:
  • Phone:(888) 408-5785
  • Additional Employees: No known Employees
  • Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $0.00

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Complaint Submission Activity

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Search Activity

For 30 days

This company currently does not have enough data for the current sort criteria.

Online Dating Website

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now