Company Details

Net 10

• Net 10 logo
  • Net 10 Summary

Information about Net 10 was first submitted to Scambook on Aug 31, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 2 consumer complaints. On average users reported $70.00 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 3 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Feb 01, 2013.

• Company Information

• Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $140.00

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Activity

• lisadott
  • Posted by Scambook Investigator lisadott on 2/1/2013
  • I attempted to contact Net 10 at 10:29am by dialing 800-876-5753 and received a busy signal. I sent an email to follow up and am currently waiting for a reply.

• Kevin
  • Posted by Scambook Investigator Kevin on 1/24/2013
  • I called Net 10 Wireless at 800-876-5753 on 1/24/2013. I spoke with Juanita in customer service and alerted her to the public profile and consumer complaints that have been posted to Scambook. Juanita advised me to send an email to erdmanagement@tracfone.com. I await their response.

• ShanaT
  • Posted on 11/5/2012
  • On 11/05/2012 Scambook mailed Net 10 a letter, via First Class Mail, to 9700 NW 112th Ave
    Miami, FL 33178 informing them of complaint(s). We are currently waiting for a reply.

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now