Company Details

FreeLotto Company

• FreeLotto Company logo
  • FreeLotto Company Summary

Information about FreeLotto Company was first submitted to Scambook on Aug 01, 2012. Since then the page has accumulated 162 consumer complaints. On average users reported $226000.73 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 1 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Mar 28, 2013.

• Company Information

• Phone:+44-786-066-1109, +44-744-837-1350, +44-020-3287-7234, +44-020-3290-6008
  • Additional Employees: No known Employees
  • Outdated Info? Add company information suggestion

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    162
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $36,612,118.30

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• FreeLotto Company Complaint 231157 for $2,000,000.00
  • glynis
  • glynis SBID #85e8da94f5
  • Posted 04/18/2013
  • update on the free lotto company - dear all, i received a form to fill in from the delivery company in surrey....if i wanted to receive my infamous check I would have to send them 700 quid for a speedy delivery !! LOL so I suggested to them that I could pick up my check personally and when my check has been valid I would give them a gift of 700 pounds which would be the least i could do after "winning" 2 million pounds...have not heard from them since - best glyn
  • FreeLotto Company Complaint 204119 for $0.00

EMAIL: enquiries@pacificexpresscourier-cargouk.com
    Office Land line: (44)020 3286 3045
    Mobile number: +44 7448 631 631
    Official website: http://www.pacificexpresscourier-cargouk.com/pec/
    You are advised to keep your winning information's confidential until your claim is processed and your winnings safely delivered to you, this is part of our security measures to avoid double claiming on your winning and unwarranted abuse on our program. We advise you give them your Draw number (#2013/475/6) to present to us before we can release your package to them.
    Do not hesitate to contact us for more information, kindly contact us the moment you receive your cheque. Kindly Note: that the courier delivery charges of your prize to your destination would be paid by you.
  • FreeLotto Company Complaint 204119 for $0.00
  • puffcat
  • puffcat SBID #e2bb0fa87d
  • Posted 01/25/2013
  • Have recieved back a email with 2 PFD file, one being a certificate and the second
    ATTN: Winner,
    The Entire Board of Directors, Staff and the International Awareness Promotion Department of the FREE LOTTO Online Sweepstakes Programme, wishes to congratulate you as one of our Star Prize Winner in this month’s FREE LOTTO Sweepstakes Promotion (IAP) held in England. The selection process was carried out through a Random Selection in our Computerized Mobile Number Selection System (C.M.N.S.S.) from a database of over three million mobile numbers from a computer ballot selection from different continents of the world. In your Continent, your mobile number was luckily selected. This makes you a proud winner of the sum of ONE MILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS (£1,000,000.00GBP). The cheque comes with other consolation prize such as T-Shirt, Face Cap, Blackberry mobile phone and Apple Laptop {courtesy Apple Inc.}.
    In reference to the above, we would recommend our affiliate courier (PACIFIC EXPRESS COURIER AND CARGO) which is the only trusted courier presently capable of handling such a vital package as yours, as they have been under a contract with us for quite a long time now to deliver cheque of huge sums from our sponsors to us and our winners. On that note we would require you to contact the courier and arrange them to pick up your Winning Items (i.e. cheque, T-Shirt, Face Cap, Blackberry mobile phone and an Apple Laptop (courtesy Apple). From our office to be delivered to you, be aware that FREE LOTTO office will only dispatch your cheque and other items to them and won't be responsible for any delivery charges incurred. After pick up, they would send you the delivery arrangement of your winning package which you will use to know when your Items would arrive at your location. You can reach the courier through their details below:
    Please contact Mr. Jonathan Edgar of Pacific Courier and Cargo Delivery Service with Your full Names, Address, and Mobile Number and file number
  • FreeLotto Complaint 177087 for $0.00
  • Rstks
  • Rstks SBID #8254f1d344
  • Posted 01/13/2013
  • It isn't fair how these people can scam others. I to had the same message, how ever I receive it just before Xmas and thought it was to good to be true. I held off on claiming my prizes and was constantly hounded with emails from Pacific Couriers to send the money to receieve my packages. How ever when I tried the numbers I was supplied they had not only changed addresses they changed phone numbers. 910 West Basin Road, Suite 100, Creek Wood office Complex, London. Ph numbers 4402086380805 or moblie 4407448631631. The number I got called from today was 00447443067461....

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now