Company Details

zBiddy Registered

• zBiddy logo
  • zBiddy Summary

· On 7/8/2013 at 2:35 PM PST I sent a detailed email to support@zbiddy.com, removeme@zbiddy.com, and abuse@zbiddy.com, fully informing zBiddy and management of zBiddy's public business profile on Scambook and posted consumer complaints. I provided all of my direct contact information. I am waiting for a response and will keep everyone updated if the situation progresses.

Information about zBiddy was first submitted to Scambook on Sep 12, 2011. Since then the page has accumulated 697 consumer complaints. On average users reported $116.32 of damages. Scambook's investigation team reached out to this company a total of 5 times, Scambook Investigators last contacted them on Jul 08, 2013.

• Company Information

Company Rating

• Complaints Unresolved
    697
  • Unresolved Reported Damage $81,109.11

Thank you for submitting information suggestions.
We will review your suggestions and update the company profile if necessary.

Recent Comments From Company Reports ▼

• Zbiddy Montreal Complaint 286426 for $99.00
  • Gwendolyn
  • Gwendolyn SBID #bc69f90cca
  • Posted 11/24/2013
  • Your situation is exactly like mine, but the website was Overstocked .com and Zbiddy hijacked their website. I have learned that if a website won't let you view it unless you put in info, especially credit card info put it in spam because it is probably a scam. Go to your credit card co. Or bank report it immediately as fraud. Keep your emails b/c they will investigate. I got my 99.00 back and was told they would investigate the claim. They are also hiding other other names. After I opened the overstock website it said Hotdeals for ,2013 and then it asked you to confirm your info in an email before you could bid I never did. I started looking at items and thought I was opening them. Then I did some bidding and it said you have used all your bids, and now have to buy another bidding pkg. I never bought a bidding pkg. I had difficulty locatinghow they were charging me. I sent emails threatening that iI would report fraud and they sent me emails thanking me for confirming my email and buying a bidding pkg. They even sent me an email saying here is your reset password to look like I requested. They are very good, but you can get your money back- call the bank or credit card co. Immediately. Good luck and I had the same stress of feeling scammed and pissed. In the future before putting in your info look to see if they have the VeriSign trusted patent. I can't think of any others. Thank you for posting. We can not let people steal our money and get away with it. It is such a bad feeling to be scammed you feel naive and stupid, but we are not . They just happen to be very good thieves that we have to get the word out. Bidding should not cost anything unless you win, and you should not have to pay to look at a damn website. And please don't go to a complaint website that charges you to get your money back,,they are scammers too.
  • zBiddy Complaint 258401 for $165.41
  • barbara
  • barbara SBID #0493c1427d
  • Posted 07/11/2013
  • zBiddy is another fraud. I got taken for a so-called bid and like you, complained via chat and live phone call. After the apologies and the "inconvenience this had caused, they promised a $50 restaurant.com., which I received. However, when I went to redeem it, it was no good. The next call was about the $50 restaurant.com and again the apologies and now they said they cannot send the restaurant.com but they will sent the $100 gas card. After about 7 months, I received a VISA pre-paid in the amount of $10 to be used toward gas. I guess they must have mixed my address up with someone else, huh? They are a fraud. I don't know about you but the only thing I was ever able to "win" was bid packages, and restaurant.com and things like that. Things that only zBiddy can profit from. I don't know how all these people say they win all they auction for so little money.
  • zBiddy Complaint 226425 for $96.42
  • Tired-of-being-Scammed
  • Tired-of-being-Scammed SBID #8a200302ba
  • Posted 04/15/2013
  • Same thing happened to me too but I went thru a website -bsavings.com and it was the one who directed me to zbiddy.com I was charge $79.03. Spoke to Geoffery at their customer Service number after a long haul he said they'd return it, but all seemed to be a scam - Both Companys of mine are Bsavings and ZBiddy. Mines listed under BSavings.
    Both are scammers.
  • zBiddy Complaint 85902 for $138.98
  • Sasquatch
  • Sasquatch SBID #45cb8d53d5
  • Posted 01/15/2013
  • I've been watching an Iphone since it reached the 15 second mark 28 hours ago. This auction will never end until the ES-Buddy morons and the morons that place bids with four seconds on the clock run out of money and let the real bidders start bidding. :)
    If you work the system, you can easily get bids for 10¢ each. I got 420 bids for $32 that I will never be able to use up in 60 days.
    So I'm looking at an iPhone that is currently $307.00. If you do the math, the bidders have already paid at least $3070.00 for a $900 item and it has not even sold yet!
  • zBiddy Complaint 85902 for $138.98
  • Sasquatch
  • Sasquatch SBID #45cb8d53d5
  • Posted 01/15/2013
  • You will never win a high ticket item with EZ-Buddy because EZ-Buddy just uses up your bids to keep seeding the auction, bidding the price up in the process. The single bidders are the ones that hang in there until the last second and win the item while using up fewer bids.
    The auction closes when the bidding frequency get down to 4 bids/minute so until the clock is getting down to one second a few times/minute, you are wasting time and bids. Rule of thumb...don't ever bid with more than two seconds remaining on the clock.
  • zBiddy Complaint 72030 for $99.00
  • paks
  • paks SBID #0bfd4636f0
  • Posted 12/02/2012
  • That's a lie. You won't resolve the issue. People just want their money back. All YOU will offer is $100.00 worth of restaurant or gas vouchers, which you must register for, and supposedly receive ONE ten dollar voucher for 10 weeks. Good luck with that! I never got even ONE. The issue won't EVER be resolved. Quit scamming people and just refund their money!!!
  • zBiddy Complaint 95172 for $99.00
  • Posted 11/28/2012
  • Do not pay attention to this "zbiddy and a host of other paid shills. Not many people realize just how depraved and evil Zbiddy is. Zbiddy is so low that they even registered the domain called www.zbiddyscam.com where 'an independent' voice (yeah right) says that zbiddy is legitimate. Funny how all the Internet domain records for both zbiddy.com and zbiddyscam.com point to the same registrar - Mr Benjamin Grossman of Fresh Meadows, NY 11365

Yeah right independent my (Inappropriate Content Removed). All of this is part of the Modus Operandi of these Zbiddy people, they go to these message boards and pretend to be real people posting under fake names so they can plant a benefit of the doubt into those who are more gullible. They do this all over Youtube and other websites similar to Scambook. They also go so low as to create fake Facebook accounts by stealing real people's pictures and they create Facebook pages where they post as these fake people telling the same kind of propaganda and lies they do here. I call it their "Fake Social Environment" where they get to ask "questions" and "talk" to themselves as though they were different people. This SCAM goes well beyond the ripoff website called zbiddy.com They have armies of shills they hire (mostly from Asian countries as I have traced their IP) that go around these forums pretending to be real people that are not affiliated with zbiddy. I can tell you just how deep this rabbit hole goes if you really want to know. For starters the owners of Zbiddy are serial crooks ant this isn't the first scam they pulled. Mr Benjamin Grossman and his partner Gilboa "Gil" Merdinger used to run a website called "rockybids.com" where they executed exactly the same kind of SCAM. When the heat from BBB and FTC got to be too much, they shutdown rockybids without warning (in the process yanking whatever bids people had paid for). rockybids then re-emerged as zbiddy.com where they continue to SCAM and fleece the public.
  • zBiddy Complaint 29163 for $60.00
  • Posted 11/28/2012
  • Do not pay attention to this "leena". Zbiddy is so low that they even registered the domain called www.zbiddyscam.com where 'an independent' voice (yeah right) says that zbiddy is legitimate. Funny how all the Internet domain records for both zbiddy.com and zbiddyscam.com point to the same registrar - Mr Benjamin Grossman of Fresh Meadows, NY 11365

• Ecom Interactive, LLC also know as Zbiddy.com Complaint 79396 for $86.00
  • Posted 11/28/2012
  • Betty, do not pay attention to this "Stephanie". Zbiddy is so low that they even registered the domain called www.zbiddyscam.com where 'an independent' voice (yeah right) says that zbiddy is legitimate. Funny how all the Internet domain records for both zbiddy.com and zbiddyscam.com point to the same registrar - Mr Benjamin Grossman of Fresh Plains NY. Yeah right independent my (Inappropriate Content Removed). Betty this is part of the Modus Operandi of these people, they go to these message boards and pretend to be real people posting under fake names. They do this all over Youtube and other websites similar to Scambook. They also go so low as to create fake Facebook accounts by stealing real people's pictures and they create Facebook pages where they post as these fake people telling the same kind of propaganda and lies they do here. I call it their "Fake Social Environment" where they get to ask "questions" and "talk" to themselves as though they were different people. This SCAM goes well beyond the ripoff website called zbiddy.com They have armies of shills they hire (mostly from Asian countries as I have traced their IP) that go around these forums pretending to be real people that are not affiliated with zbiddy. I can tell you just how deep this rabbit hole goes if you really want to know.

Do you have a complaint?

Submit a Report Now